Excellent selection of real business ideas with minimal investment for those who are going to open a business.
We threw a seasonal and low-profit types of income, and the remaining ideas for your convenience, sorted by size of investments into 3 groups: up to 100 thousand rubles from 100 to 200 thousand from 200 to 300 thousand rubles. 5. The soap (a similar idea: the production of handmade soap – 6. Resale log cabins baths – 7. Manufacturing of mirror tiles 10. The resale of grain – 17. Lunch delivery – 18. Rental apartments rent – 19. Providing loaders – 20. Attraction “Drunk log” – 21. Glass matting – 22. The manufacture of plates with house numbers – house signs manufacturer – 23. Firewood sale – 26. The production of colored crushed stone – 28. Manufacturer of boxes for dogs – 29. Advertising pillars – 30. Directory of extreme situations – 31. Production of business cards – 32. Farm breeding worms – 33. Aerial photo – 34. The sale of popcorn – 36. Advertising on the headrests – 37. Manufacture of seals and stamps – 38. Courier service – 39. Taxi service – 40. Tinting the Windows of apartments and offices – 41. Making icons – 42. Installation of suspended ceilings – 43. Sale of used brick (like the idea of selling used building materials – 44. Oxygen bar – 45. The production of suburban shops – 46. Polishing the car body – (a similar idea: headlight polishing – ) 47. Reklama elevators – 48. Seasonal tire storage – 49. Venetian blinds – 50. The production of garden houses and gazebos – 51. The production of cotton candy. Continue reading
Network marketing (or multilevel marketing ; eng. multilevel marketing . MLM) concept sales of goods and services based on creation of a network of independent distributors (sales agents), each of which, in addition to product sales, also has the power to attract partners who have similar rights.
The level of technological progress at the end of the XIX-th and early XX-th century in addition to all the advantages that are in favor of world civilization, led to some problems in the global market. Today, humanity is not difficult to make quality goods, and in large quantities. No problem to make cars, TVs, sewing clothes, produce raw materials, etc., However there was a problem like what you produce, quickly and effectively communicate to the customer, the consumer, how to promote the product on the market. Sometimes in some countries there are situations where the generator is paid the money for something that he did not make products, because ultimately the product will disappear on warehouse territories without seeing a buyer. Continue reading
1. Make your choice of business you would like to do and learn about it as much as possible.
2. Evaluate all your strengths and weaknesses as an entrepreneur. Treat yourself critically and objectively.
3. Do a thorough analysis of their future field of activity, potential customers, competitors, licensing and taxation.
4. Determine the legal form of your future company (i.e., SP, SRL, etc.
5. Rate the possible location of the company. Check the physical condition of the premises, their suitability, the presence of traffic flows, intersections and Parking places. Determine the cost of utilities.
6. Prepare a comprehensive plan of activities, include the schedule of ongoing activities.
7. Obtain the necessary start-up capital (savings, Bank loan, etc.
8. Select the name of your company. Continue reading