If you consider network marketing from a business perspective, then. absolutely. obviously, leading it function is MARKETING, that is, first and foremost, the promotion of products (or services) on the market.
An invaluable aid distributors in promoting the products can have a themed newsletter 103 youth formula posted on the website . 30, came out March 22nd release date. dedicated to research issues of aging mitochondrial mutations. Mutations in the mitochondria one of the 7 causes of aging, marked by the famous English scientist, biologist Aubrey de grey in his book ending aging.
Disturbances in the mitochondrial DNA (the mitochondria are important components of all our cells) often leads to a reduction of the energy potential of the cell and organism as a whole. A huge role in energy production, with the participation of mitochondria belongs to coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) . With age, whether we like it or not, the production of coenzyme Q10 by the body decreases significantly. And this is one of the reasons for the loss of physical activity by older people. Continue reading
1. The concept of Adizes describes in detail the stages of growth of the organization, the researcher takes into account even the stage of “Courtship”, i.e. the stage when the organization itself does not exist. Greiner, integrates the stage of Adizes “the Courtship”, “Infancy” and “Come on” to one “Personal enthusiasm”(“Creativity”). At the end of this period, both researchers identify the following conditions, without which the organization will not be able to go to the next stage.
the necessity of transition to regular management.
the need to create an administrative subsystem.
2. Both researchers isolated the same problems as you grow: the need for delegation of authority, interpersonal conflicts, etc.
3. At the stage of mutual accusations (Adizes — “Salem city”, the Greiner — “coordination”) Greiner sees a way out of this situation in the creation of the team. Adizes says that this situation will inevitably lead the organization to bankruptcy and death (if you do not intervene, the state), and from this stage it is almost impossible to return to the stage of “Flowering”. That is, Greiner believes that any crisis in the organization resolve, so his model is incomplete. Continue reading
1. The essence and criteria for determining small businesses. The advantages and disadvantages of small business.
Many international authorities assert that the future of many economies for small businesses [1, p. 237.
Federal Law “On state support of small entrepreneurship in the Russian Federation” No. 88-FZ of 14 June 1995 defines small businesses as “commercial organizations, whose authorized capital the share of participation of the Russian Federation, subjects of the Russian Federation, public and religious organizations (associations), charitable and other funds does not exceed 25 percent, the share attributable to one or several legal entities that are not small businesses shall not exceed 25 percent and where the average number of employees during the reporting period does not exceed the following maximum levels (small businesses.
in industry – 100 people.
– in construction – 100 people. Continue reading